In the recent years, there has been a spurt in the application of behavioral assessment
tools for talent attraction, engagement and retention. Organizations want to ensure
that the best-fit candidate gets recruited for a role – be it a fresh recruitment
or an internal movement. Employers, in the manufacturing and services sectors alike,
are making educated choices in the application of scientific tools – such as the
16PF – to fit people into roles best suited for them.
We offer well-researched and highly standardised, renowned tests that helps organisations
to assess strengths of an individual, predict behavioural patterns while working
in a role and a team. These tests also help in determining development plans for
a person and plan various HR interventions for a team and your organization.
Areas of expertise
- Psychometric testing for selection and development
- Assessment Centres(AC) and Development Centres (DC)
- Competency Based Interviewing (CBI)
- Career assessment and counselling support for educational institutions
- 360 degree feedback
- Training in psychometric testing and certification workshops
- Individual counseling
Our value proposition
- Our expertise is backed by our strategic alliance with
- Institute for Personality and Ability testing (IPAT), USA
- Psychometric Services Ltd. (PSL), UK
- Skill check, Atlanta, USA
- E-bilities Pty. Ltd., Australia.
Our assessment tests and delivery processes are standardized and well researched
by our team of Ph.Ds. and psychologists.
We have successfully conducted assessment and development centres (ACs and DCs)
for clients across industries.
Our clients benefit from
- The simplicity, efficiency and customization offered by our assessment tools
- Scientific decision making while minimizing bias and errors in judgment
- Identifying behavioral pre-requisites for any role to optimize job fitment
- Developing training and development plans that complement an individual’s natural
talent and potential
- A deeper appreciation of the motivational drivers of individuals and groups which
enables design of impactful reward programs
If you would like to learn more about Randstad’s Assessment solutions for your business,
please get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org