case study: hiring for a leadership position to stabilize india operations.
about the client
A leading consulting corporation, headquartered in the U.S., providing niche services in legal and regulatory compliance and operations.
New to the Indian market, the company was struggling to hire a Managing Director to lead their operations in the country. Lack of direction, high operating costs and low brand visibility locally added to the problem.
Randstad tapped into a captive SME pool and convinced suitable candidates for interviews by positioning the client’s brand appropriately. Our prior experience in handling CXO level mandates ensured quality candidate profiles and a good offer acceptance rate.
- thorough research-based candidate mapping, along with a planned outreach out to a captive SME pool ensured that we approached the right candidates fast
- understood the client’s business segment and positioned the brand well, communicating the value proposition accurately to the candidates, increasing receptiveness
- brand awareness and response to the brand increased over a period with Randstad’s involvement and experience
- worked with the brand to fill other relevant positions, positively impacting business results
- enabled high performance and improved compliance at 90+ % by implementing standardized HR practices across the country
- greater control over the sales process through seamless management of sales force
- improved employee engagement and increased productivity aided by on-the-job coaching
- met 100% hiring goals within stipulated timelines
- 20% to 70% increase in interview acceptance rate
- zero attrition rate to date
- 50 to 175 employees growth on the India team