Roles & responsibility :
- Manage and maintain a highly efficient and effective admissions process, with a focus on bespoke customer service and tactical recruitment.
- To lead in analysing, reviewing and revising admissions processes in support of the School’s strategic aims.
- Ensure that all correspondence, communications and meetings with prospective parents and pupils reflect the high quality of the School’s all-round educational provision and its fundamental interest in the individual.
- Monitor developments in competitor schools admissions.
- Provide line management, leadership, development and appraisal of the admissions staff.
- Liaise with the Finance department regarding applications and advise with regard to the payment of deposits and fees.