The client is a supercenter chain throughout the Midwest with corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They are looking for an AEM Back-End Developer to add to their Mobile and Retail teams.
The role will focus on standing up and building brand-new experiences for the Client and will focus on usability, ease of access, and high functionality. AEM will serve brand new workflows for the marketing organization to leverage for weekly ad management. It is expected this initiative is ongoing and will continue to mature over time.Responsibilities:
- Build brand-new AEM components and features
- Be a thought leader on the team: provide suggestions for efficiencies and alternatives while partnering with the architects and development team
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including the guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints as required.
- Work in the SAFe agile development Methodology.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment.
- Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.SPA development with AEM's SPA Editor JS SDK.
- 3+ years of experience with AEM (OSGI & Servlets)
- 2+ years of experience with Java (Spring / Boot)
- Proficient with all testing cycles
- Experience with Agile and Scrum, SAFe preferred