CA with 10-15 yrs of Experience in Taxation field in which min 3 to 4 years in Management Role
- Reviewing submission for assessment and transfer pricing proceedings and appearing before assessing officer and various other authorities.
- Supervision of direct tax matters like tax applicability, Salary, Expat Taxation, Tax Audits, Advance Tax etc.
- Evaluating Tax Planning options – Approval of R&D centers u/s 35(2AB), 80IA / 80IB
- Structuring of Contracts – Analysis of tax impact
Litigation and Representation:
- Handling CIT (appeals), tribunal and high court matters.
- Reviewing submissions and paper books for matters before various appellate authorities.
Tax Advisory, Structuring and Planning:
- Providing advisory over domestic / International Taxation / Transfer pricing matters.
- Advisory and planning over tax structures and evaluating the taxability for the structures.
- Very strong tax domain knowledge viz Income Tax Act / legislative development / judicial pronouncements impacting business / knowledge of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements / Transfer Pricing rules
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Commercial acumen
- Strong inter-person al and Excellent communication skills
- A good balance of pragmatism and compliance seeking to enable rather than block business desires