Senior HR Manager - Noida (Strictly from NBFC/Banking Sector)
- Proven experience of more than 6 years in HR Field (Strictly from NBFC/Banking Sector)
- Candidate must be spearheading the HR department in current job.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of HRMS systems.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Manage the end-to-end Recruitment activities and selection process.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Undertook the joining and exit formalities of employees.
- Communicating with various Recruitment consultancy firms for recruitment.
- Develop and handle all legal compliances.
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them.
- Maintain & update employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Maintain employee’s payroll.
- Develop and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Enhancing job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, introducing new perks and benefits for employees.
- Develop compensation and benefits of employees.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- In charge of end to end recruitment.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- In charge of attendance.
- In charge of data management of the employees.
- Manage grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Liaising with consultant for G.L.O., Labour Commissioner, P.F. Inspector, E.S.I. Inspector, etc.