B Tech / /B.E - Paint Technology/ MSc. – Chemistry with 10 to 12 years of experience.
Ideal candidate will be from Paint and Coatings Industry.
- Development of color solutions /pigment dispersion for Architectural coatings (Water based)
- Should have good knowledge on various resins systems, high performance pigments and dispersion process specially on water based new developments
- Knowledge on end use process is a must.
- Candidate should have a strong business acumen and customer centric approach.
- Complete all assigned technical projects within defined timeline.
- Train and coach team on adherence to timelines of project completion.
- Generate design development plan for every project and to present it to senior management every time.
- Should carryout research based activities to develop technically correct product meeting the customer expectations.
- Work closely with production to ensure a smooth standardization of recipes on shop floor.
- Should carry out cost reduction activities in coordination with purchase team for raw materials and sales team for RMC reduction.
- Help HOD to define capital expenditure budget for the year and to have plan in place for procurement of instrument.
- Should support in maintaining efficient integration between process integrity, product integrity, technical services, documentation and supplier support.
- Should have an understanding of customer needs and market trends, follows and maintains systems to establish standards relating to activities and products
- Develop standard operating procedure & documented information and ensure that all activity data has been captured in standardized formats.
- Raw material approval.
- Maintain standardization of new formulation on the shop floor.
Conditions:- Candidates having Managerial Experience working in product development labs should only apply....