Analyst, CC & AP
Accounts payable – Would be responsible for some or all of the Accounts payable functions, i.e. Invoice processing & verification, vendor payments, vendor reconciliation, AP related month end activities etc.
Invoice processing & verification with accuracy as a Key Metric Vendor payments & allocation to appropriate invoices. Vendor reconciliation, Resolving invoice queries by co-ordinating directly with vendors. Communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone, VC, etc.
Achieving agreed KPI results on the above tasks.
Education and Experience (Education - Master’s, Bachelor’s, Associate’s, High School, Others; specific certifications or licenses required. Experience - How many years of experience should the incumbent have overall and specifically in – the industry, function, technical area?) B.Com/M.com graduates with minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in ‘Accounts Payable’ function
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Minimum 0-2 years of ‘Accounts Payable’ experience.
- Prior experience of working on SAP ERP system is a must.
- Good knowledge of MS office, viz, Word, Excel, etc.
- Familiar with MS Outlook & Internet.
- Good communication skills – should be able to independently communicate with stakeholders via emails, telephone, etc.
- Good personal attributes – Matured, confident & a team player. Flexible to work in any shift excluding night shift