application support developer in Bengaluru
?1.Supporting the applications as Support engineer Lead Working hands-on , UNIX, pl SQL, Autosys
2. Thoroughly thinks through and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems
3. Works with little direction and supervision, adapts to changing priorities.
4. work in 247 support project
5. Drive investigation of Root Cause Analysis RCA for critical events. Multi-level maintenance process using a Corrective, Preventive, Adaptive Perfective approach.
6. Responsible for sending all Incident notifications as per agreed process. Chair bridge calls for effective coordination, incident resolution, service restoration
7. Develop and maintain standard support procedures and other documentation as required to ensure the support, availability and continuity of IT services to agreed SLAs and KPIs
8. Proactively monitor applications systems to capture potential issues e.g. alerts, performance before they occur, in accordance with monitoring maintenance procedures
9. Ensure completeness of root cause for major critical incidents, and where possible resolve or provide workarounds, suggestions and improvements to mitigate future incidents.
10. Provide technical assistance to team members during the issues
11. Report promptly to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution.