area executive - direct sales in Gurgaon
?Achieve volume objectives set by Area Manager.
- Execute the sales strategy as per plan finalised with the sales manager.
- Develop key accounts for optimal representation and maintain good service level. Frequently interact with key decision makers in
the key accounts and also conduct product/application specific seminars.
-Develop distributor network so that they service small industries/open market. Keep service levels the best and also maintain good
relationship with the distributors to them a sense of bonding and stability.
- Managing conflict with the distributors related to issues of Investment, Profitability, Operational efficiency and infrastructure,
Company support etc.
- Interface with network and consumers in keeping with a well formulated market visit plan to solicit, maintain, retain and expand
- Map & analyse industrial areas to improve on product segment penetration.
- Ensure effective implementation of all coordinated Strategies etc.
- Ensure collection of receivables in accordance with credit policy. In case of defaults, outstandings are collected as quickly as
possible through appropriate timely actions.
- Indent as per the norms set by the company to ensure optimum level of inventory with nil stock out situations.
- Report up-to-date information on competition and environment to superior at least on monthly basis.
- Ensure all aspects of the company�s Health and Safety Policy are adhered
?A leading MNC
?A leading players which is into manufacturing of high quality lubricants for automotive and industrial applications.
Graduate engineer, preferably a degree/diploma in marketing/business management
5-7 years of sales experience