Job Requirements & Qualifications (Education & Experience)
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience of 5-7 years in product development and testing in the automotive or commercial vehicle industry /experience from Tier-1 automotive component industry with similar experience in application engineering.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Review new RFQ from assigned customer account and select suitable product design based on function, Durability and packaging.
- Lead interface with customer engineering personnel and provide technical assistance.
- Review customer specific requirement and participate in Technical review with customer.
- Testing on actuator circuits and component selection to enhance the feature.
- Validating DV/PV on actuators and analysis on failed cases.
- Handling electrical devices as power supply, CRO, multimeter, Pulse-width modulators and extracting data for performance analysis.
- Understanding mechanical functionality of device and forecasting failures in electrical features at design stage.
- Have good understanding of plant production and manufacturing design specifications
- Analysing on CAN protocols and communication to device.
- Participate in warranty failure and analysis with customer to resolve or improve any application related concern.
- Should have passion to develop strong rapport with all Key customer accounts and get insight of latest vehicle technology and evolution of Industry.
- Willingness to travel to customer location at any time to participate in Vehicle testing, Project specific discussion and warranty review across India.
- Flexible to travel to other global location for short assignment and then return back to India to apply the learning.