- To collect, interpret, and analyse various types of logistics data including availability of product, reliability of transport and delivery, and other data related to supply chain and distribution.
- Maintain database(s) of logistics information.
- Tracks product flow via web-based logistics systems and other appropriate methods.
- Reviews logistics processes and procedures; identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to maximize delivery efficiency while minimizing costs.
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control logistics operations and processes.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and agreed KPIs
Special Skill /Training
- Knowledge of Cement sector
- Understanding of Technology
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)