assistant manager – direct taxation in Mumbai
Finance & Accounts
?1. Handling Direct tax matters of the company independently in co-ordination with the other functions as necessary.
2. Periodical computation of Income tax of the company - ours being quarterly reporting to the Group company, this is required on a quarterly basis. This also gets linked to the tax computation requirement for advance tax pay-ments.
3. Handling of Tax audit of the company for statutory purpose, including filing of the IT return of the company.
4. Managing and circulating intimations and updates as relevant to the Direct Taxes, to the concerned departments and employees to ensure timely com-pliance of the same from organizational point of view.
5. Understanding the requirement of Corporate law compliances, maintain such records in discussion and consultation with the consultant Company Secre-tary.
6. Get engaged with the Finance team and support in the accounting activities as and when required.
?A Leading MNC in Construction Chemcial.
?Direct Tax, Income tax
� Sound and expert knowledge on taxation as a function.
� Sound knowledge on Direct tax laws
� Knowledge and experience on Transfer Pricing documentation.
� Good analytical skills.
� Exposure to ERP system & spreadsheets.
� Strong verbal and written communication skills.
� Strong interpersonal skills.
� Personality matched to perform the activities in coordination with various departments within and outside the organisation.
� Good in integrity and ethical behaviour.