assistant manager purchase in Hyderabad
hyderabad, andhra pradesh
Construction & Property
?Responsibility: Assistant Manager Purchase is responsible for the total Purchase activities. For this He/She shall
1. Ensure timely receipt of required material by proper planning and controlling all the resources.
2. Shall ensure continuous cost reduction of all the products and services, this shall be done by working with existing vendors, Developing alternate Suppliers / makes, and Forecasting the requirements, carryout negotiations and better logistic planning.
3. Shall ensure that all procured material meets the Quality standards and Ontime Delivery. And also work for improving the standards, this shall be done by Periodic Visits / Evaluation / Audits at supplier place.
4. Shall prepare and maintain the Approved Vendor List/Approved Price List /Approved Material List with cooperation of QA. And shall ensure that purchases are done as per specified requirements only.
5. Coordinating with the Accounts department to ensure timely payment to the suppliers
6. Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
7. Coordinate with Internal departments and Liaison with external departments for smooth functioning of department activities.
8. Conduct / organize training to the department people to ensure that all of them are competent in all the required areas.
9. Shall report and provide the timely MIS to Top Management
10. Other Duties as assigned by Top Management.
?As per company norms
?It is a leading chemical manufactuirng industry
?purchase, procurement, warehouse manager
?Good communication skills
Knowledge on chemical Industry