assistant manager - quality assurance in Mumbai
?� To do the day to day analysis of product quality
� Checking the quality of incoming raw material, finished product, storage upto dispatch
� To measure and monitor the Quality performance, i.e. process quality and team members� performance.
� Internal rejection monitoring and control
� Handling customer complaint & Submission of corrective action report
� Preparation of MIS documentation
� Preparation of QC reports
� Maintaining all Project wise documentation
� Ensuring identification & Traceability at each stage within the supply chain.
� Handling Third Party customer audits, conduct process audit, product audit
� Evaluate generated physical specification sheet of product.
� Conduct Inspection / Visits to Vendor factory and assess with reference to Client requirement, Report preparation and suggest new improvements.
� Approve / Disapprove designs of prototype.
� Sample evaluation & sending to third party Lab
� Sample primary evaluation & sending to third party Lab
� Undertake Sampling, F&A testing, Intervention testing.
� Liaisoning with Third party lab for sample testing, PPT, Intervention test and all audit related matter
?Leading manufacturing company
?- The candidate must be willing to work at site & travel project to project wise
- Should have handled Quality Assessments in manufacture sector, Preferably from Plastic industry.
- Should be well versed with system quality aspects such as ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, HACCP, GMP, 7 QC tools. 5s, Six Sigma.
- Able to implement new processes and parameters
- Result oriented and detail oriented
- Willing to travel all over India/overseas depending upon project requirements