As discussed, please find below JD for Order to Cash _Assistant Manager.
Position Title: Assistant Manager – Billing / Order to Cash
No. of Position- 1HIGH LEVEL JOB OVERVIEW: -
Being part of the Order to Cash Management, the Assistant Manager will be reporting to the Manager OTC at Global Shared Service, Pune. Would require to successfully go through Knowledge transfer for Billing related activities. Post completion would be responsible for completion of the daily\monthly\yearly activities for Billing and all other related reporting with high accuracy and expected timeline.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in Billing & Order Management with strong background of SAP (with transactional experience)
- With prior transition experience. Expected to take the knowledge transfer and perform the activity independently.
- Ensure the SOPs are updated in real time and follow up for approvals is initiated timely for any changes.
- Deliver & meet the Joint Accountability Agreement (KPI’s or SLA’s) in Billing Process for OTC and proactively mitigate or highlight any risks.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships interface through regular connects and emails.
- Drive and Deliver innovation for the stakeholder and eventually optimize processes, improve accuracy, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Solve increasingly complex problems & identify the root cause of the issues.
- Understand and effectively implement process controls and quality into the process, also review/alter the parameter based on the recent issues.
- Manage the levels of risk & propose mitigation plans, and partner with other support teams to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
Additional challenges and responsibilities:
- Understand the complexity of diverse environment (i.e., workforce, locations, organization, and business process).
- Assist customers through systems and process changes.
- Anticipate customer requirements and provide appropriate resources to meet them.
- Clearly communicate to all Order to Cash stake holders on any changes, challenges, and outcomes
- Consistently produce accurate, thorough, and professional work.
1. Reports to Manager – OTC, Global Shared Services, India.
Organizational Relationships (Extensive Contact with):
1. Sales and Sales Support Teams
2. Order Management and Fulfillment teams
4. Central Capability
5. Credit Control
6. Information Systems (IT)
External Business Relationships (Occasional contact with):
Customer’sEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Prior work experience in a Global OTC process with expertise in Billing & Order management Process for 10-12 years.
- Must be a SME \ Lead in the existing team and should perform the daily\monthly transactional activities.
- Strong computer proficiency, with a firm grasp on MS Office tools and tech savvy to quickly learn and master new software programs. Being an Expert in SAP is a Must.
- Quality focused and experience in managing global stakeholders.
- Should be flexible to work is Night Shifts.
- Should hold a valid passport. Should be flexible for travel.
Additional skills sought include:
- Candidate should have at least bachelor’s degree as educational credential.
- Strong ability to build rapport over email or the phone.
- Holding a valid US visa is an added advantage.
Excel and PowerPoint