asst. manager, transportation, logistics in Pune
Supply Chain & Logistics
?1. Complaints management - To handle day to day queries and complains in domestic transport.
2. Minor complains analysis and corrective actions along with Transport supplier meetings.
3. DER database handling, within standard lead times, with Root Cause Analysis by 5Why
4. Statistical Analysis of DERs to find patterns, repetitiveness, etc. and corrective actions on the same
5. Detail analysis of Customer Specific Transport issues and resolving the same
6. Complaints review with key Transport Service Providers
7. Implementation of solutions and changes on ground, to eliminate DER Root Causes and repetitive customer complaints
8. Transport supplier hub visits, as and when required.
9. Transport Claims Management � To manage activities within scope of Transport Function
10. Close coordination with Insurance Company, Transporters and SKF Taxation Team
11. Maintaining the detail MIS for Claims Management and Claims Status
12. Facing the Internal Audits on Insurance Claims
13. Special vehicles - Placement of direct vehicles at different warehouses across India.
14. Efficient domestic transport operations management
15. Co-ordination with the various transporters and warehouses for ensuring timely pick up and deliveries of such special vehicles eg Solution factory, Bangalore , Ahmedabad , Mysore factory, SKF supplier inbound pick-ups , Railway customer deliveries , etc.
16. Pro-active follow up for hold and undelivered shipments. Circulating the Good Lying Report
17. Co-ordination with SKF customer service and Sales team for customer deliveries or any transport support.
18. Support in projects taken in Transport Function as well as cross functions.
19. Managing and monitoring the Fill rate of planned direct vehicles to optimize the cost and services.
20. Working on Key Reports;
a. Goods Lying Report (Fortnightly)
b. DER Report (Monthly)
c. Claims Report (Monthly)
To efficiently handle Delivery Error Report (DER) and other Transport Complaints
2. To Efficiently handle Transport Claim Management process
3. To Efficiently handle Domestic Transport Operations
?world leader in bearing technology for over a century,
has developed a unique understanding of rotating equipment and how machine components and industrial processes are interrelated.
?please send resume at email@example.com
?1. Graduate of any faculty Commerce / Arts preferred.
2. Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Transport function.
3. Handled the transport ops, transport customer service and booking operations area in transport organization or transport function of reputed manufacturing company