Exp: 6 – 10 years
Location: Bangalore (Hybrid)
Note: We are looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer (Infra based project).
- Developing specific web/application-based solutions will be key, as the successful candidate will be developing and supporting technologies and solutions within the Automation team.
- We are looking for someone who can communicate with colleagues and stakeholders at a technical level, providing support and guidance as well as developing from a set of requirements.
- Prior experience in Automation (Process and IT Automation using Tools or scripting)
- 6-10 years web/application development, infra-automation and desktop automation experience is necessary.
- Working knowledge of application, incident management processes with support skills and scripting.
- Good understanding of Agile development practices & methodologies and IT infrastructure
- Ability to work on own initiative, develop and resolve problems in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to take a systematic approach in resolving issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of IT Infrastructure environments, particularly Windows, Linux.
- Python Scripting, Flask
- PowerShell Scripting
- Rest APIs
- SQL or Mongo
- Power Apps
- Networking Knowledge
GOOD TO HAVE BUT NOT MANDATORY:
- Any Automation Tools - UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism, Rundeck
- C#, .net, Java
- Cloud Platforms