Exp -3-5yearsRole and Responsibilities
- Proven experience in engineering and operationally supporting DB2, Postgres, AWS Aurora in Cloud hosting environment.
- Experience in administering PostgreSQL, Oracle,MySQL database, replication, tuning, backup and recovery.
- Must have experience with AWS Aurora Postgres.
- Optimize and tune PostgreSQL databases for optimal performance
- Continually improve monitoring, perform database capacity and usage planning
- Ability to program in Bash shell scripts, Python and PSQL along with knowledge of Cloud automation technologies such as AWS CLI, Azure PowerShell and DevOps tools.
- Write and maintain scripts to automate routine DB tasks Troubleshoot database related application performance issues
- Ensure security and data integrity of all PostgreSQL instances
- Perform routine, periodic and proactive DB maintenance
- Write python, shell scripting for Data Load, check fallout and report Test restore(master), recovery(pointintime), replication
- Test cluster failover and disaster recovery Implement, document and maintain database roles and security
- AWS Solution Architect – Associate
Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team....