We have an opportunity with Randstad India for one of our reputed client in Noida location for Data Engineer role. Please go through the below details and share your updated resume to email@example.com
Work location: Kolkata
Experience: 9+ yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Payroll Company: Permenant Payroll with Client
Client: A leading accounting MNC Company
· Understand the business requirements for analytics and data interpretation
· Understands requirements and is involved in the discussions relating to technical and functional design of the sprint/ module/project
· Design and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, visualization) in Azure.
· Used various sources to ingest data into Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) such as SQL Server, Excel, Oracle, SQL Azure etc.
· Extract data from one database and load it into another
· Build data architecture for ingestion, processing, and surfacing of data for large-scale applications
· Use many different scripting languages, understanding the nuances and benefits of each, to combine systems
· Research and discover new methods to acquire data, and new applications for existing data
· Work with other members of the data team, including data architects, data analysts, and data scientists
· Prepare data sets for analysis and interpretation
· Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
· Create libraries and extend the existing frameworks
· Create design documents basis discussions and assists in providing technical solutions for the business process
· In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
· Knowledge in Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory(ADF), Azure Blob Storage.
· Recreate existing application logic and functionality in the Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL Database and SQL data warehouse environment.
· Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
· Knowledge of language like python, C# etc
· Understand, manipulate data and statistics
· Fully capable of using analysis tools and software
· Expert knowledge of data visualization tools
If your profile matched the requirement, share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also share this with your friends/ colleagues if the job suits their profile.