Job title B2B Presales Specialist
Summary of job role and place in organization
The B2B Presales Specialist will be mainly responsible for inquiries via chats and emails from incoming leads
who consult drop-shipping program. The B2B Presales Specialist will identify the prospective leads during the conversation, provide professional support to incoming leads, and follow up timely to convert them to signups. The B2B Presales Specialist is playing the role in the first step in the whole dropshippingXL journey to acquire partners.
Purpose of the job
· Help the incoming leads to understand dropshippingXL project and how it works
· Understand what customers need and provide optimization suggestions to improve dropshippingXL journey.
· Discover the prospective sales leads for account managers and account specialists to nurture or manage in later stage.
· Analyze & understand what the leads want and provide answers to them when they have any questions before signing up in Zendesk system.
· Discover & research more business information about the lead in contact and create them in CRM.
· Closely work with teams in China, Netherlands, and Romania and on-board more the prospective leads to generate sales.
· Timely follow up the leads who don’t sign up and try to convert them.
· Have a weekly call with your team leader and manager to report tasks.
Competences (knowledge, skills and personal abilities)
· Customer orientation
Individual / job specific:
· Result oriented