As a business analyst, you will be primarily responsible for identifying the business needs of our
customers and stakeholders and you will drive the entire requirements development and
documentation process. You will be the single point of contact and bridge between the client,
stakeholders, and the solution team. As a Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in ensuring that
Clients flagship product, Client Masterworks, is delivered successfully to our customers’ satisfaction.
You will work directly with our customers to drive the complete requirements gathering and discovery
phase and eventually oversee successful implementation of the Client Masterworks software solution.
You will play a key role throughout the entire software delivery cycle and this includes working with our
software development centre’s in Austin and Bangalore. If terminology like Microsoft TFS, Critical Path,
Scope of Work Document, Scrum Meetings, Agile delivery process etc., feel alien to you, this is not the
role for you.
With members of the Client team and project stakeholders, you will define product scope, requirements
and the implementation plan; assess risk, and supervise the acceptance testing process using Client’s
• Serve as the main contact throughout the project lifecycle
• Engage subject matter experts, project managers and management throughout the adoption
• Clearly understand and communicate Client Best Practices to the customer
• Understand and communicate customer requirements to create the statement of work
• Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams while managing
• Grasp and clearly convey customer business objectives across teams
• Drive the definition and delivery of project scope, statement of work, goals and other
• Facilitate change management in partnership with our customers
Desired Skills and Experience
• B.S. degree required (Preferably Computer Engineering or Civil Engineering Major)
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with client-facing delivery of enterprise-scale web
applications (or similar products)
• Outstanding verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of Microsoft technology and its application in enterprise environments
• Ability to interact with and lead international teams
• Understanding of software development processes and engagement methodologies
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Willingness to travel within North America up to 50%.
• Strong background in linear construction, infrastructure management or capital project planning
is a plus...