Roles: Developer to Lead level
IT Experience range: 7+ years
Location: PAN India, Remote
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years in a solution architecture role OR Development using service and hosting solutions on AWS IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Good experience of AWS storage, and it's compute services.
- Good hands-on expertise on Python, SQL, PySpark, Hive and Jenkins
- Able to effectively use of AWS managed services (Step function, EMR, Lambda, Glue and Athena ) and design/develop data engineering solutions
- Experience with analysis of requirement and client interaction.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on experience on developing Data platform and its components (Data lake, On cloud Datawarehouse, Batch and streaming data pipeline)
Good to have
- Experience with Databricks
- Basic understanding of data modeling
- Experience in migrating workloads from on-premises to cloud and cloud to cloud migrations
- Understanding of Boto3 libraries
- Experience on AWS services like RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Ability to drive the deployment of the customers’ workloads into AWS and provide guidance, cloud adoption model, service integrations, appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers and technical road-maps for AWS cloud implementations.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Basic understanding of sage maker and ML algorithms
- Act as a subject-matter expert OR developer around AWS and become a trusted advisor to multiple teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers to raise the technical ability of the rest of the team, and/or to become certified in required AWS technical certifications
Education: Graduate/post graduate in CSE/IT or related fields