- Should possess good RPA skillset specifically Blue Prism, with regards to Methodology, life cycle, best practices, and tools (Hands-on project experience)
- Should have experience in development, enhancement & maintenance of production robots.
- Good knowledge or at least basic knowledge of technical skills in any coding language C#/Java/Python, VB Script, Excel VBA (Excel Macros)
- Understanding of basic database technologies
- Should be able to write/understand basic SQL
- Analyze and Design solutions in accordance with design principles.
- Create a Design document and Test cases as per Blue Prism recommendation.
- Should be able to work independently end to end, right from automation feasibility, Design, coding, testing and deployment on automating the Process in the Automation Tool
- Good verbal & written communication skills and should be able to talk directly/independently with clients to understand the requirements and provide a solution.
Nice To have:
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM way of working
- Configuration Management (GIT), Jira
Professional Know how:
- Should have at least 6-9 years of RPA experience.
- Should have at least 4-5 years of experience in Blue Prism
- Should have at least 6 to 9 years of professional experience.
- Development and Coding of Blue Prism process as per the requirements using Blue Prism , Blue Prism++ best practices.
- Solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of Blue Prism processes and provide timely support and solutions as required.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive requirements.
- Coding of complex tasks/modules based on design/guidelines/requirements.
- Code review and peer review.
- Effectively participate in client calls and meetings with client.
- Support build and release operations
- Should support in German working hours & calendar