JD | Branch Manager
Reporting to: ZSM
Work Experience:With minimum 3 years in sales roles in top building materials companies
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Branch Manager for Special Projects, to join our team during the launch and stabilization phase of our Pipes and Fittings business through the retail channel in the Indian market. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in executing field projects, focusing on the successful rollout, identification, and activation of primary, secondary, and tertiary channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pipes & Fittings: Market Launch
- Take accountability for all preparatory work in the field related to the rollout of Pipes and Fittings business.
- Actual execution during launch
- Primary Channel Identification
a. Distributor and Retailer information Collection:
o To get the right profile of channel partners
o Gather and organize database information relevant to potential channels.
b. Meeting & Assessing: Conduct meetings to assess the suitability of potential channels for the business.
c. Communication of Benefits, Policies, Processes, etc : Effectively communicate the benefits, policies, and processes to the identified primary channels.
d. On-boarding & Hand-Holding for Stabilization:
Take charge of and ensure overall on-boarding of identified channels and provide necessary support for stabilization.
- Secondary Activations
a. Success of Hamesha Loyalty Platform for Pipes at Dealers:
Ensure the successful implementation and engagement of the Hamesha loyalty platform for pipes at dealers.
- Grooming Dealer (& Shop-Boys) for Pipes Business:
Provide training and support to dealers, including shop staff, to enhance their understanding and promotion of the pipes business.
c. Objection Handling: Address and resolve objections raised by dealers to ensure smooth operations.
d. Issue Resolution: Proactively identify and resolve any issues that may arise during the secondary activations phase.
- Tertiary Activations for WST (To be Extended to Pipes Later)
a. Loyalty Program Rollout – Enrolments, Banking, Redemption:
o Oversee the rollout of loyalty programs, managing enrolments, banking, and redemption processes.
o Meets: Organize and participate in meetings to strengthen relationships with tertiary channels
o Site Support: Provide on-site support to ensure the smooth functioning of the business.
o Trainings, etc: Organize training sessions to enhance the capabilities of tertiary channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- MBA from a top/mid-tier B-school.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in reputed building materials companies.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the retail channel and building materials industry in India.