Job Description – Business Analyst
· Getting a clear understanding of the product by attending client meeting, brainstorming sessions with the core IT Team and by going through contracts and product alignment documents.
· Gathering and documenting the Requirements by attending client meetings and by interacting with various business teams and create minutes of meeting.
· Construct workflow charts and process flow diagrams.
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports
· Prepare technical and non-technical documents such as BRD, FSD, SRS, NFR and user manuals.
· Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, and communicating with stakeholders.
· Working very closely with QA and Development teams and giving them clear understanding of the requirement.
· Providing use cases to the QA Team and helping them with writing test cases.
· Coordination with QA and development team and track projects status and report to Project manager.
· Do complete Project Tracking and Update all required milestones and portals/PPT’s
· Review, versioning and Repository management of all projects related documents
1. Experience: 6-7 years and above only
2. Joining Date: Immediate Joiners
3. Leaves: No immediate leave plan...