A) Vacancies are to be filled in the Ahmedabad region.
B) Preference will be given to the local candidates.
C) Applicant should have his/her own mode of transportation.
D) Maximum CTC would be Rs 3.3 Lakhs per annum.
E) Area covered under this profile would be Ahmedabad & Rajkot.
Business Development Executive Job Roles & Responsibilities:
· Searches projects in assigned areas by cold calling, gathering information from relevant sources.
· Maintains relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
· Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
· Maintaining relationships with clients.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and existing clients by recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Presentation Skills
· Client Relationships
· Prospecting Skills
· Meeting Sales Goals
· Sales Planning
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in sales & marketing preferably working in a real estate organization.
· At least 3 years of industry sales experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office.