• Develop high-quality business strategies and plans to achieve them.
• Responsible for P&L of the organization and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Manage and motivate the leadership team to achieve excellence in all aspects of the business including Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
• Ensure our business activities confirm high compliance standards expected by our customers and local rules and regulations.
• Build & Drive a culture of mutual trust and collaboration with customers, key partners, stakeholders, and within all divisions of the company.
• Nurture and develop a professional team to take the company forward.
• Responsible for developing new business, and servicing existing business with a high level of competence.
• Institutionalize world-class manufacturing practices aimed at the highest levels of operational excellence and customer delight.
Minimum 18+ yrs of experience.
Extensive professional experience in leadership roles out of which at least 5 years in a high-quality manufacturing environment is a must....