We are looking for CA with 1.5 years of experience.
Skill set/work experience:
- Experience in group reporting and analysis requirements for entities whilst ensuring key controls and reconciliations are carried out per the reporting timetable.
- preparing and completing the quarterly Group Return close process as well as latest estimates.
- preparation of the Annual Statutory accounts and liaison with other Finance Functions e.g. Tax, Group Reporting and Business Finance.
- liaise with the different functions, providing business and finance support to other business.
- ERP system experience
- Assist with managing and responding to internal & external audit queries.
- Ensuring the creation, maintenance and update of process and procedures documentation.
- Assisting with the Business Assurance process.
- Assisting with providing financial guidance and ensuring compliance with relevant Group, IFRS and Statutory requirements.
- Exposure Management-timely hedging of exposure as per the Company Policy
- Accounting for Key transactions like equity injections/ capital reductions/ Dividend payment and receipts