- Contribute to the definition and deployment of the Business unit Strategy and business plan
- Provide analysis, advices, and recommendations to support strategic decisions
- Support the plan deployment through the development and deployment of objectives, metrics and relevant reporting through the organization
- Evaluate business and strategic opportunities (M&A, strategic partnerships, subsidiaries creation...)
- Manage trade platforms of the company.
- Functions: Letter of credit, CAD, Credit insurance, AR/AP reports, logistic expenses etc.
- Banking relationships with the banks for working capital lines and day to day operations.
Reporting and monitoring:
- Support and guide business managers to deliver the budget and business plan through the development and maintenance of proactive analytical processes.
Credit Lines and Credit Insurance:
- Responsible for starting up credit lines with external banks and growing them as per business strategy.
- Supervise the operation of the trade finance platforms.
- Anticipate and report cash needs.
- Maintain and monitor the cash management and optimization processes in place.
Finance, accounting, controlling, tax:
- Oversee general and analytical accounting and book keeping, ensure financial statements production and reporting.
- Oversee Tax filing and other statutory reporting compliant and on time
- Primary contact of the external auditors
- Oversee cash management and interactions with banks.
- Oversee and monitor tax. In relation with the Group tax department, ensure tax compliance, timely filings and reporting, identify and mitigate tax related risks.
- Deploy internal and business controls, compliant with the Group’s internal rules and procedures....