chief operating officer in Hyderabad
hyderabad, andhra pradesh
The CoO will have the professional and administrative responsibility to develop the organization for it to become one of leading Insurance Broking Companies in India.
a) Prepare Annual plans for budgeted revenue & profits & present them for approval from the Board.
b) Prepare and implement the strategic, marketing & distribution plans for achieving the budgeted revenue & profit
c) Ensure that Broking business operates in a cost effective manner
d) Sustain & Build a strong leadership team
e) Ensure best HR Policies & Practices
f) Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Chairman and the members of the Board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company's mission and objectives and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and other regulations
g) Represent company to regulators & government where required
h) Build relationships with Insurance companies in Life & General Insurance space for achieving the targeted revenue & profitability
i) Ensure robust processes are built enabled by technology
?Start up Financial Insurance Company
Start up Financial Insurance Company
- Should have experience of 15-18 years in Life / General Insurance industry or Insurance Broking in India
- Should have held key leadership position in their current/past capacity
- Should be able to display high level of integrity in their conduct
- Must be well aware of the dynamics of revenue & cost pertaining to Insurance & Insurance Broking Segment
- Must have managed independent P&L responsibility in Insurance Industry
- Must be young, energetic & ready to accept new challenges of building & or disrupting existing business's.