- Shall report to the Managing Director and shall function in accordance with the provisions of the Securities Contracts (Regulation) (Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations) (Amendment) Regulations, 2023 and related guidelines issued by the SEBI from time to time.
- Responsible for monitoring the compliance of the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956, the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, Rules, Regulations and directions issued thereunder.
- Responsible for SEBI compliance, Member registration, Member Inspection, Enforcement, Member default, Investor protection and services functions of the clearing corporation.
Qualifications & Experience
The Head Compliance will be an effective leader who excels in a fast growth company with high expectations. Specifically, the successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Post graduate qualification / CA / CS
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Proven execution skills.
- Preferred prior experience in Compliance role with a MII / Bank / Large Company having exposure to capital market.