Cloud SME Required skills :
- Experience of 4-6 years.
- Hands on experience in Public Cloud Platform deployment troubleshooting & monitoring.
- Azure and AWS skills are mandatory
- Should have worked on Infrastructure side of Azure such as Terraform/Ansible/Biceps
- Experience with scripting using Powershell, Python, etc.
- Experience with using a broad range of Azure /AWS services, mainly from the list below: Web Apps, Storage, Azure KeyVault, App Insights, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Azure ADF and ADX, EKS/AKS, ACR/ECR, Route53
Must Have Skills:
- AZURE AKS Administration, AZURE DevOps Administration, AZURE Policy AZURE RBAC, AZURE Networking and Security Concepts
- Should be good in administrating azure databases services
- AZURE PAAS and IAAS services
- AZURE Container Registry, image build and management
- Should be good in application deployment and management on container infrastructure.
- Good understanding about K8 service Mesh
- Container Networking and security policies
- Familiarity with Cloud Monitoring tools
- Ability to provide Architecture and Solution Designs for migrating applications to different public cloud landing zones like AWS and Azure
- Ability to develop Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation for end-to-end deployment and for onboarding of customers' applications onto Cloud.
- Sound knowledge of on-prem DC deployments and understanding of elements related to network, servers, storage and their impact when migrating to public cloud
- Work under minimal supervision and independently with integrity to deliver the solutions on time and be a SPOC for various cloud related technologies
- Multi-cloud skills are a definite plus
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders like product owners, enterprise architects, application owners to clearly articulate the available cloud products, their purpose and fitment
- Should have experience in AzureDevops/Jenkin pipelines for CI/CD deployment
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be flexible to work with multiple regions EMEA/US/APAC, spanning different time zones
- Ability to provide cloud consulting and migration strategies to various internal business partners / entities