· Lead the corporate sales effort for the assigned Region in identifying opportunities
in Occupational Health & Wellness Services with Large corporates &
· Revenue responsibility; to grow topline with a mix of increased number of clients
and average deal size
· Build and mentor a team of high quality sales professionals
· Guide and direct the team on enhancing sales output:- lead sales calls, assist with
closures, market segmentation and prospect identification.
· Track and monitor Sales KRA- Input metrics in terms of activity levels, pipeline
strength as well as output in terms of conversion ratios, renewal of contracts,
increasing scope of engagement with existing clients
· Own various MIS on sales productivity and outcomes
· Be the lead resource on solution design, RFPs- leverage cross functional
resources to present the best that Healthspring is capable of in terms of delivering
comprehensive employee care solutions to companies
· Market intelligence, on players, breadth of offerings.
· Proven ability to ramp up business in a young growing environment
· Comfort and familiarity in dealing with a senior client/prospect stakeholder set,
including at CXO level
· Strong orientation of sales process and discipline
· Consultative selling skills, ability to understand and articulate a category of
· Direct client relationship and handling experience in the assigned geography.
· 10-15 years of experience in business development, with min 5 years of sales
· Candidates with experience in Finance, Banking, Hospitality, Insurance, TPA,
Health or any other services business handling high volume sales can apply.
· Candidate should be comfortable travelling to Tier II/III cities for identifying
· Candidates will need to be open to extensive travel across the region....