Education / Other Minimum Requirements
12+ years of post-qualification (CS) experience in listed companies. Listed company experience is mandatory.
1) Knowledge of ROC and company law related matters. Preparation of returns, resolutions and all other requirements for above type of companies
2) Preparation of MIS and related statements for Management
3) All CS related work for listed companies; dealing with stock exchanges etc
4) Knowledge of SEBI regulations and correspondences.
1. Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Commercial awareness.
4. Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
5. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
6. Influencing skills.
7. Excellent organization and time management.
8. An ability to take initiative.
9. A flexible and practical approach to work.
10. Discretion when handling confidential information
11. Maintain a diplomatic approach towards issues.
12. Confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members.
Permanent Job, Full Time...