JD - COMPANY SECRETARY
1. Conducting Board Meetings.
2. Handling and Conducting Annual General Meetings and various General Meetings.
3. Looking After Statutory Compliances of ROC
4. Maintenance and updating of Statutory Registers, share Certificate, share bill and minutes book.
5. Conducted e-filling of various forms under MCA-21.
6. Drafting and filling of various Resolutions.
7. Affecting all procedures relating to Issue of Shares (Rights Issue/ Preferantial Allotment of Shares)- Allotment and transfer.
8. Co-ordinating with Solicitors.
9. Filing of FIRC and FCGPR with RBI in case of foreign currency inflow.
10. Arrangement of Board meetings and Co-ordinating with the Directors.
11. Co-ordinate with the Statutory Auditors/ Secretarial Auditors.
12. Handling matters relating to shareholders
13. Compliance with the Secretarial Standards issued by ICSI.
14. Handling matters relating to Directors.
15. Handling matters relating to Joint Documentation with the Banks
16. Handling of matters relating to External Commercial Borrowing from Foreign Shareholder and various filings with the RBI relating to the same.
17. Preparation of Power of Attorney, Service Agreements, Letter of Authorities etc
18. Maintaining custody of various departmental files, Minutes Books etc.
19. Amendment of the MOA and AOA.
20. Maintain liaison with Registrar & Share Tranfer Agent for Share Related matters.
21. Dealing with NSDL for Corporate Action Procedures after fresh allotment of shares.
22. Periodic filing of returns with RBI....