- Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
- Prior experience on applications such as Bloomberg, DTCC will be helpful
- Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
- Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
- Positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves to achieve both personal and functional success.
- Partners well with peers, subordinates, managers, and LOB and functional partners
- Knowledge of Investment products.
- Must be highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines
- Client Focused & having Risk awareness
- Needs excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism / initiative
- Basic knowledge about the securities market and different financial products
- Excellent MS skills ideally to macro level
- Knowledge of market data providers
Specific Responsibilities –
Corporate Action process – Mandatory and Voluntary corporate action, Proxy Meetings and Instructions.
Understanding of financial products like Equity, Fixed Income, MBS, CBS and other structured products
Strong understanding of Asset management business, TLM and Accounting principles
Various Regulatory reporting
Daily KPI and metrics reporting
Counterparties, Broker and custodian follow up and interaction.
Candidate should be flexible to work in US/EMEA hours....