Job Title : Credit Analyst-MMG(Mid-Market Group)
Location : HyderabadExperience: Previous experience as a credit analyst or loan officer preferred.
Credit Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Gathers and analyzes loan applicants’ financial data to evaluate risk.
- Assesses creditworthiness of individuals, companies, and institutions.
- Collaborates with other financial experts to approve or deny loans.
- Makes recommendations about whether to increase, adjust, extend, or close lines of credit.
- Undertakes risk analysis using regional, sector-specific, environmental, and other financial data.
- Prepares and presents credit reports.
- Completes quality assurance reviews.
- Gauges market trends.
- Monitors and adheres to collateral compliance covenants.
- Ensures that all loans are made in adherence with federal, state, and local financial regulations.
- Analyzes data to verify information and uncover fraud.
- Helps to update and improve credit rating criteria.
- Authors documents on credit risk and related financial matters.
- Communicates credit decisions and policies to fellow employees and credit applicants.
- Oversees or undertakes document preparation.