CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE – JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Issuance of Sales contract / Proforma Invoice against Export orders.
- Registration of Contracts in ERP system
- Scheduling /phasing of Orders in Export scheduling app
- Weekly Calls with Planning & logistics team to discuss monthly allocation orders
- Weekly updates to customers about their orders
- Follow up on overdue payments
- Credit clearance from Finance team for Export dispatches.
- Customer Master – Credit term updating, Credit limit updating
- Co-ordination with Country Managers, Planning & Logistics teams for Export Orders
- Co-ordination with Merchant Exporters for their Orders, Advance Payments & proof of Documents
- Knock off account receivable with coordination with finance team.
- Process commission of distributors
- MIS - Daily sales report, Pending Delivery report, Export shipment Tracker
- Sample shipments status updates
- Export claim registration and closure as per TAT
- Support & collaboration with cross function team
EXPERIENCE: 4-6 years
BUDGET: to offer maximum INR 6-7 Lakhs...