CSS will be responsible for followings (KRA):-
- Act as a bridge to handle escalation between fleet center, ground staff and customers
- Monitor and ensure quality PD performance on the allotted ground.
- Performing surprise fleet audits on monthly basis and highlighting good practices followed and lapses in service delivery from agreed SLA and TAT
- Helping in setup of new workshop under We-Maintain and WeCheck+ offers and validating initial workshop setup work.
- Act as a field validator for miscellaneous overheads expenses at workshops and asset condition.
- Support STU business by performing PDs at prospect customers.
- Perform audit at Retread centres and TL repair centers and lend BD support to the concerned team.
Their performance shall be judges on basis of following KPI achievement at allotted customers: -
- Service Parameters with regard to:
- Data quality
- Health Score improvement
- Number of inspections
- Number of fleet audits performed on monthly basis
- Quality of PD performed by FTs on ground.
- Feedback of sales team.