- Minimum 4-9 years of experience in the cyber security field with a focus on SIEM implementation and management.
- Hands-on experience with SIEM solutions such as IBM Qradar or Microsoft Sentinel. (At least should be delivered 1 project end to end)
- Hands-on experience on other SIEM such as Splunk, Fortinet, etc.
- Hands-on experience with security solutions such as Thales HSM & KMS, HBSS, EDR, DAM, WAF, etc.
- Hand-on experience on Arcon PIM and Cyber-Ark PIM.
- Security tool upgradation experience and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience with security automation implementation.
- Hands-on experience on any 1 public cloud security tool implementation and management (Preferred: Azure, AWS, GCP or OCI)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and demonstrated problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
Must be a self-starter with an attitude to "get things done” and an excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and strategies.
- Public Cloud Knowledge (Any ONE platform knowledge added advantage):
- Azure - Defender for Identity, Defender for Office, Defender for Cloud, M365 Defender, Azure Sentinel, Intune, Azure Information Protection, Microsoft DLP, CASB, SOAR, etc.
- AWS - AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty, Amazon Inspector, AWS Config, AWS CloudTrail, AWS Macie, AWS WAF, etc.
- GCP - Cloud Armor, Cloud IDS, Security Command Center, etc.
- OCI - OCI WAF, Cloud Guard, VSS (Vulnerability Scanning Service), etc.
- Certification (Anyone is mandatory)
- IBM Qradar Certified Deployment Professional
- IBM Certified SOC Analyst
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (AZ-500, MS500, SC200, SC300)
- AWS security specialty certification
- OCI - Identity and Security Management Certified Specialist
- OCI - Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Any other security tool implementation Certification