1) Qualified Security Assessor
standard or compliance to be followed
Working or QSA company, to do Audits on PCI standards
Signed off 10 auditing projects - E2E projects..
Written QSA exam and passed
PCI projects, GDPR Project, ISO projects - Audit-CACP
Evidence writing, Report writing,
Conducting Audit, reviews on Network Architectute - Switched, routers, firewall,conduct risk management for the client, call specific Audit. Based on orgnization prepare a checklist and documents which team will use during Audit .Vulnerbility assesment!!
Standards - Technical expertise in Network Archiitecture
Security engg team - interaction
Cloud background, Azure, AWS, hands on or knowledge
Look for GRC profile.
Education : MS in Cyber security/Information security.Cyber law - Preferreable
• Good understanding of the technical requirements of PCI DSS V3.2.1 standard
• Experience in conducting SAQ / PCI Level 1 engagements
• Ability to perform network architecture review
• Ability to perform system configuration review for OS (Win & Linux), Servers, DB,
Routers / Switches and Firewalls
• Ability to perform firewall rules review and application code review
• Familiar with cloud based hosting solutions – Microsoft Azure and AWS
• Experience in performing IT General Controls audit
• Understanding of ISO 27001 standard
• Understanding of Risk Management and BCP – DR
• Experience in conducting Security Awareness Training sessions for clients and the