SKILL SET – QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CE/CRM implementation, configuration, system design.
- Strong understanding of the CE/CRM Technical Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding of CE/CRM Functional Modules.
- Good working experience of SSRS and CRM Reports.
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C#; database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD (On-premises) environment is a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred.
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on customer engagement Projects.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 CE configured for client business processes.
- Read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task
- Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Help improve quality of existing code base.
- Creation / personalization of security Role for all tables, users & teams
- Prepare documents necessary as a part of deliverable – Technical Design document, configuration document, test scripts.
- Preparation of test scripts as per business need and support customer on UAT (User acceptance testing)
- Actively participate with junior consultants to make sure the right standards are followed.
- Actively participate in user training and UAT.
- Active communication with functional team for configurations with supporting document – TDD (Technical design document)
- Upskill the knowledge as per new and advanced features released by Microsoft
Support Project management team with planning, ETA, Deliverables, and status updates for each assignment...