Education & Experience
• B.S. and / or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7-12 years of relevant system development, or design experience in delivery role in financial services environment
• Experience in the execution of high impact, enterprisewide, strategic programs or initiatives
• Working knowledge of a fully integrated IT environment
• Experience with the architecture of mission critical, high transaction volume environments
• Experience with the full software development life-cycle using traditional and agile methodologies.
• Experience with maintaining legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that accompany that environment and
specific experience in the use of API based architecture and integration/collaboration
• Experience in leading architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex, in relation to data tools
Mandatory professional qualifications or licenses
Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited
to): C#, VB, .NET, ASP.Net, Java, and Enterprise Integrations
(middleware, ETL, API etc.)
Technical Skill Set Required:
• Proven track record in pragmatic architectural/technical
design in financial business systems as well as solid
software development experience
• Deep understanding of Web Technologies and Service and Integration solutions - knowledge of Mobile and Tablet technology a plus
• Good understanding of usage of APIs, Micro-services.
• Good understanding of migrating and implementing Cloud based solutions.
• Track record of delivery under diversified/matrix team structure
• Sound appreciation of the full software development life cycle, including release management
• Excellent understanding of System Development Life Cycles (SDLC) both Waterfall and Agile
• Working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed organization with multi-disciplinary and multicultural diverse work environments
• Evidence of strategic leadership and management balancing personal and authentic leadership style which
educates, inspires, and motivates teams and fosters community amongst disparate practice members
• Embracing Change & Innovation - A track record of delivering change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways.
• Making the Right Business Decisions – Results-orientated with a track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long-term risks and implications.
Exp – 7-12 yrs
CTC – 19 LPA
NP – 30 Days max
Location – Kol, Gur, Bang, Mum, Noida (this is onsite opportunity candidates needs to relocate to Oman for initial 1 year)