Our client is into a privately help American food corporation offering a range of farmer services and risk management solution.
This position will partner closely with members of the The client Data Platform team to bring Data and Analytics products and solutions to The client’s businesses and set the path for how, when and where digital technology will shape the technology solution and its appropriate use.
Keys to the success of this position is agile courageous & innovative approach to problem solving, deep engineering expertise, collaboration, flexibility, and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail. To be successful, the candidate must demonstrated a passion for new and evolving technologies and be willing to push their application throughout the organizationAccountability
Solution Analysis and Design:
- Work with businesses, application and process owners, and product team members to design solutions for The client’s big data and Advanced Analytics solutions in line with requirements
- Assist in the decision-making process related to architecting solutions
- Create or modify design documentation as defined by team development standards, processes, and tools.
- Ensure the solution designed and built is supportable as part of a DevOps model
- Assist in creating documents that ensure consistency in development across The client.
Development and Testing:
- Configuration and development of data pipelines to move and/or optimize data assets
- Perform data modeling and prepare data in databases for reporting through various analytics tools.
- Develop technical solutions utilizing big data and cloud based technologies
- Support testing by fixing defects and making necessary back end design changes, apply test driven development principles to automate build and regression testing
- Ensure adherence development and architecture standards and best practices.
- Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after deployment.
- Provide support for product solutions as part of a DevOps model
- Assess and help drive adoption of new technologies and methods within the team and across The client.
- Build prototype to prove out concepts
- Contribute ideas and/or code that improves core software infrastructure, patterns and standards
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Statistics, Business or related field
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry work experience developing data or software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications
- 2+ years of experience working with Snowflake building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
- 2+ years experience in SQL Scripting
- 1+ years applied experience with Python
- 1+ year experience with development using GitHub, TSVS or TFS
- 1+ year experience with Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Result orientation and ability to work in ambiguous situations where requirements are not clear, specifications not in detail etc.
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated application of strong market awareness and customer focus.
- Ability to ask next level questions anticipating business inquiries and performing root cause analysis
- Applied experience in Hadoop Data Engg
- Applied experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI , Tableau etc
- Applied experience with Cloud platforms including AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with various types of data sources such as SAP, JDE, legacy ERP systems
- Understanding trading and risk management concepts
Work Timings: 12PM to 9PM IST
Work mode: Hybrid (3 days from office - Tue, Wed & Thursday)
Salary: Will commensurate with experience...