- Full-stack developer with a minimum of 6+ years’ experience
- Experience in functional programming required
- Experience in React (v16), html, Java script ,CSS, React-Redux(v7+) required with minimum of 4+ years of experience
- Experience in frontend build tools like Webpack and Babel and package managers like Yarn and NPM required
- Experience in Elixir and NodeJS required with minimum of 3+ years of experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins/Git and similar DevOps/CI tools required.
- Experience in PostgreSQL (12) required with minimum of 4+ years of experience
Nice to have : MongoDB, AWS
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews. Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Requires BA/BS degree, 5+ years’ experience on one platform, multi database, multi-language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.