Roles And Responsibilities :
The main responsibilities include the following :-
- Manage the DEVOPS tools stack in AWS- Manage the life cycle of the tools in the stack, perform upgrades, work with other infra teams for the same
- Help to automate and improve development and release processes- Provide training & support to the software development & other teams on DEVOPS stack
- Develop the CI/CD pipeline, logging and monitoring framework- Work on onboarding & evaluation of the new tools in the DEVOPS stack
- Interact with different metiers, managers, leads to understand their DevOps needs, help them in their journey to DevOps.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering /Technology or related fieldExperience
- Must have an overall experience of 4 to 8 years
- Must have strong expertise in Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana
- Must have experience in Python/Shell/Bash scripting- Individual contributor and has a history of being part of software team managing DEVOPS stack across multiple projects
- Must have clear fundamentals of DevOps & DevOps tools & working.Desirable Skills
- AWS Experience.- Experience in Docker Swarm- Experience in MySQL, Redis
- Experience in creating a custom Puppet module skeleton to use same structure across all Puppet modules.
- Hands on experience in Log management /Monitoring systems tools like ELK & Nagios.
- Setup and maintained system monitoring using Nagios.
- Monitoring of Web servers and other Services using Nagios monitoring tool.
- Monitoring the servers Health status using Nagios tool.
- Experience in pulling Reports, Graphs from servers and also creating Dashboards
- Experience in creating Dashboards on Host groups and Service Groups and also at Host & Service Levels.
- Experience in doing Bulk Host cloning and Renaming Techniques in NagiosXI
- Experience in troubleshooting on Alerts like NRPE, socket timeout, Unable to get info etc.,
- Experience in Writing & using Plugins for both at OS Level and at DB Level.
- Experience in writing DB Plugins line Tablespace usages, ASM Disk space, concurrent Requests etc..,
- Experience in writing OS plugins like NFS, Read-only, Log file checks etc.,
- Experience in changing or Increasing Threshold Values as per requirement.
- Experience in adding New Customers or new servers to Nagios.
- Used Terraform to manage and provision Infrastructure as Code for OCI and AWS Cloud platforms.