Diggibyte is a technology consulting and services company. They help organizations build innovative products and solutions using big data and analytics on the cloud and on-premises.
Skills Required: -
• Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
• Proficient with git and git workflows.
Experience managing infrastructure in Azure.
Experience deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines
. • Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Should be able to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams.
• Ability to conduct performance analysis and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems.
• Monitor production, staging, test and development environments for a myriad of applications in an agile. Additional Requirements
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker or another container orchestration framework, Big Data technologies - Hadoop, Spark Responsibilities: -
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs.
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces, setting up tools and required infrastructure.
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment & risk management.
• Incidence management and root cause analysis •Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tool...