We’re looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and collaborative Digital Marketer who is passionate about building one of the leading B2B brands. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS space, who can roll up their sleeves to drive the strategy and execution of performance, and conversion optimization to generate new leads and increase pipeline velocity.
- Create a strong online presence for Intense that educates and guides visitors at all stages of the decision-making cycle
- Plan, set up execute the demand generation programs to generate new leads and increase pipeline velocity through paid marketing campaigns across the funnel.
- Optimize account campaign performance through detailed analytics, hypotheses testing, and experimentation.
- Work with the designers, and copywriter to build/create landing pages required for the paid campaigns
- Use analytics tools like Google Analytics, to capture key site performance metrics to measure, test and improve paid campaign performance.
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts
- Manage website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind. Optimize content for the website and social media platforms.
- Drive SEO performance and effectively optimize the website to drive more organic demos from our target markets
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Passionate about digital marketing with 2-3 years B2B SaaS experience
- Proven track record with targeted vertical campaigns, or demonstrable success impacting pipeline growth.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that generate customer acquisition, conversion, and lead generation.
- A knack for identifying target audiences, knowing where to find them, encouraging engagement and driving conversions.
- Strong experience in website analytics tools
- Team player, action-oriented, with a willingness to be hands-on
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced open environment
- Google Ads Certification is a plus.
- # SQLs/Opportunities