- Lead and manage a high-performance core-engineering group of developers and architects.
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, team building, assessing performance, providing feedback, mentoring and helping the team succeed. Our enthusiastic software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way and set-up examples by coming-up with the best solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and other engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Own product delivery - This includes setting up and managing periodic progress meetings & delivering the product.
- Participate with senior management in developing a long-term technology road map. Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders.
- Play the role of the architect for the team.
- Be the primary interface between the engineering team & business users / clients.
- May is required to oversee engineering teams across India.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner along with:
- 15 years of experience in Software Development for Product companies.
- Successful track-record of Solution Architecting and High-end software development.
- Team Management experience. Should have handled a team of at least 15+ software engineers.
- People management skills and experience coaching and developing technical talent desired
- Strong communication skills, especially communicating complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences, desired
Our technology stack is insane and the role requires experience and understanding of the technologies like:
- Python, AngularJS
- PHP, Drupal, Wordpress
- HTML5, CSS3
- Angular.js, Node.js, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Databases: MongoDB, Google Cloud SQL, Graph/NoSQL, Bigtable
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform